Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Berry nice today 1-3-05 Report
[green][size 2]Tkb and myself went to Heaven. We saw Cableguy, Fishonlynch, Arrowsaver(?), and even Petty(from a distance). The company was good. The Berry wouldn't give up its charms very easily. The ones we saw were big and thick, but few and far between.

12" to 15" of powder with some slush. My legs feel like I did 700 reps of squats, this even after a snowmobile ride up the hill. I'm tired[blush] .

I'll let the other guys give more information. I just livecloser to the Berry than the others. [/size][/green]

[signature]
it was sure nice of another party up there to pull us off the ice.

was good seeing you guys again yes even you mr. gunn
[signature]
Nice to fish with you guys. To bad more fish didn't join us. At least we didn't have to hike out.
Cableguy
[signature]

[signature]
[#800000]FISHING AT THE BERRY WAS SLOW, BUT THE COMPANY WAS GOOD. GREAT TO MEET TOMEGUN, THEEKILLERBEE, & ARROWHEADSAVER. GOOD TO FISH WITH CABLE GUY AND PETTY AGAIN. TOOK A FEW PICTURES. THANKS TO THE GUY WHO PULLED US OUT WITH HIS SNOWMOBILE, OR WE MAY STILL BE WALKING OUT. ( FYI...rented a u-haul trailer for $8 a day, ENCLOSED 4'x8', worked out perfect for ice fishing.)[/#800000]
[inline "Strawberry 004SM.jpg"]

[inline StrawberrySM.jpg]
[signature]
After talking to you today, Danzilla and I iced over 80 bows up at Red Creek. Then released them
[signature]
Well the Berry sure worked us over. The mighty Chicken Creek East frowned upon us today! Those darn fish, the few of them that came through, sure didn't wan't anything we put in front of them. Here is a pic of the first cutt on the ice, he was 21.5 inches.
[inline berry05.jpg]
Here is a plump bow that went home for some attention in the frying pan!
[inline berrybow05.jpg]
And here is the last cutt on the ice. Tommy caught him just as we were ready to leave. Don't tell anyone, but Tommy needed help with his hookset today[Wink]
[inline tommyberry05.jpg]
Like everyone said, a big thanks goes out to the guys who helped us out on their sled. Sure saved us a lot of walking!
[signature]