Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redmond Pike party
[font "Unicorn"][blue][size 3]ok I'm going to do the 2nd redmond pike party on feb 26 2005 this year will have it a little later then last year hoping to beable to get more pike with a bit warmer weather. [/size][/blue][/font]
[font "Unicorn"][#0000ff][size 3][/size][/#0000ff][/font]
[font "Unicorn"][#0000ff][size 3] there will be a biggest fish "can be a C&R fish with witness" prize of the day by 2:00 and some drawings for prizes ."anyone want to help with prizes pm me"[/size][/#0000ff][/font]
[font "Unicorn"][#0000ff][size 3] coffee or hot coco, chips "more if people want to help out with that"[/size][/#0000ff][/font]
[font "Unicorn"][#0000ff][size 3] I will have some of my new lures I'm working on for you to look at and try if you want "looking to see what ones I want at my booth at the sports show in march"[/size][/#0000ff][/font]
[font "Unicorn"][#0000ff][size 3] so come if you can and get a pike with me [/size][/#0000ff][/font]
[font "Unicorn"][#0000ff][size 3] PS this is not a ice fishing lake[/size][/#0000ff][/font]
[signature]
i want to go but i will have to see if i can with the fish lake thing on the 9th i may not be able to go i want to thou
[signature]
We will be there! Looking forward to it![sly]
[signature]
Moose missfish4fish and I will be there again i will leave the chili theaf at home though, it was a blast last year hopefully the fish cooperate more this year.
[signature]
oh you can bring him "I think it was a male" my wife will like it.
I dont know if I'll do the chili this year yet. but will have some prizes. like a nice rod and reel for the biggest fish of the day.
[signature]
Put me down as a definite maybe. Sorry -- but can't plan that far out.
[signature]
I've got this weekend marked off. Hopefully the same stupid thing doesn't happen like last year.

Just like the Fish lake party, I'm going to bring the camp chef stove and grill.
[signature]
Moose what time do you plan to kick thi thing off?
[signature]
I plan on being at the lake around 7:00 to 8:00 am and will do the big fish and other prizes around 2:00
[signature]
Those maps are to small to read.
[signature]
Place your cursor on the map picture, wait a few seconds and an image will appear. (four arrows pointing in each direction) Click it and the maps will expand for easy viewing. Hope that helps.
[signature]
I gave nomoose a couple booger beanee's to give away down there.
Have fun guys!
[signature]
SORRY I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE IT HAVE FUN AND HOOK ONE FOR ME [unsure]
[signature]