Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UTAH LAKE WALLEZZZZZ& WHITE BASS
I HAVE SEEN SOME HOLES IN THE ICE FROM THE PAST WEEK AND WEEKEND BY THE PUMPHOUSE IS ANYONE CATCHING ANYTHING . I DON'T KNOW IF THE ICE WILL HOLD ME IT LOOK'S THIN BUT SOMEONE IS FISHING ITAND THEY MUST BE CATCHING FISH BECAUSE THEY KEEP COMEING BACK.....
[signature]
[cool]Thanks for the report, iceman1. With the warm temps we've been having the past two weeks, I'm surprised there is still ice there in such low elevation. I'm definitely looking forward to fishing that lake this winter if it freezes solid enough.
[signature]
anyone else want to try the pumphouse this week or end . I get off work around 2:00 to 3:00 weekends off. I'll go with anytime after work .
[signature]
[cool]Hey iceman1, how thick was the ice when you checked it?
[signature]
Well I know from personal experiacne with HFT that it dosn't take much ice to be able to walk out there but I think I would want to wait for another cold snap before I ventured out there

Maddawg
[signature]
HEY O4T I WOULD GUESS THAT THE THICKENES OF THE ICE WAS ABOUT 3"-4" IN THE MIDDLE AND 2" ON THE EDGE AND THE ICE SHAVEING'S FROM THE HOLE THEY DRILLED WAS WHAT I HAVE SEEN AT ROCKPORT. WHEN THE ICE WAS THIN. THE PEOPLE THAT ARE FISHING THE PUMPHOUSE ARE DRILLING ALL UP&DOWN THAT PLACE. MAYBE TEN OR MORE HOLES
[signature]
SO IS ANYONE GOING TO HIT THIS SPOT BY THE PUMPHOUSE THIS WEEKEND . I MIGHT HIT IT ON SAT. AROUND 4:00pm SOME ONE HIT ME UP .C-YA THERE .
[signature]
IT WAS A BAD DAY FOR ME AT THE BERRY .BUT I DID STOP BY THE PUMPHOUSE ON UTAH LAKE TODAY ,IT WAS NICE. THE WATER IS AROUND 8FEET AND THE ICE WAS 3" TO 4" THICK. THERE WAS THREE OTHER PEOPLE FISHING .THEY HAD SOME GOOD FISH ON THE ICE .WHEN I LEFT THERE WAS A MAN AND HIS THREE CHILDREN COMEING ON THE ICE TO HIT THE SPOT. PS: ANYONE WANT TO GO TOMMROW I WILL BE THERE SOMETIME TOMMROWSO LET ME KNOW I'LL MEET YOU THERE.
[signature]
[cool]Thanks for the report, Iceman1. What kind of fish were they catching? Just White Bass, or were they getting any 'eyes or Crappies or Bluegills? I've heard that little area has all of those species roaming around in there, but never fished that particular location on Utah Lake. Usually Lincoln Beach.
[signature]