Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone tried these lures out yet?
I saw these and wow I need to try some but I want to know if anyone has seen them or tried the out yet?
[Image: exp2.4-copy.jpg]

I found them here [url "http://willylures.com/index.htm"]http://willylures.com/index.htm[/url] if you go to web site see how they look on the video "I LIKE IT""got to have some"[Wink]
[signature]
Probably work great vertical jigging.
[signature]
I had a few of those before but lost then with lost of outher when I droped my box "when it was open" in the rocks up to willard. lost a lot then and never restocked those lure, and I dont know why because the did get me lost of fish up to the berry.
[signature]
I was thinking the same thing. bet the lakers at the gorge would love um. maybe we will have to get some and give it a try this summer.
[signature]
i havent fished this brand of lure before but some thing very sumiular,after watching the video they do have a very good action. the bigger 200and 300 would be great for trolling ,iam thinking the kokes at the gorge would like something like this also.what do you suppose the reason for having 3 different holes on the upcurve?,changeing the amount of wobble maybe? they might work for bass also.
[signature]
I did read on there web site that the 3 holes were to change wobble.
[signature]
Just a thought but My guess would be its to adjust the wobble and dance at different trolling speeds. It may also improve its diving depth at slow speed trolling.
[signature]
Bought my usual 4 of lures (two sizes) about 2 years back - I fished with one for about 2 hours in the Linwood bay area of the Gorge on a Downrigger and then again for King Salmon on the Columbia in the fall.

The lure doesn't have action like a crocidile or spoon - but a wooble so it did not give me alot of confidence.

I do need to toss it out behind the boat more before I form any firm conclusions.

Good luck and let me know is you get any good bites and I will do likewise.
[signature]
Did you get any hits at all? and did other lures work those days?
[signature]