Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Way to go!!!
[Smile]i'd like to recinize BrianID for his efforts to promote BFT Idaho. also he is quick to help out other members. and with this he will receive a free BFT hat from the Moderators of this board.

this will be something we will do every 3-4 months reconizing people for promoting the Idaho board.
[signature]
Congrats BrianID on you efforts I think by this summer we can get this board to double the number of posters we have now.

Windriver
[signature]
Way to go Brian!

We appreciate all your help with this board. Look forward to fishing with ya one day!
[signature]
Thanks.
I'm mostly trying to get more people on here for my own benifit. The more people we have posting on here the more we all can learn.
[signature]
Way to go Brian. It seems like you have learned what BFT is all about. Sharing and learning from others. My hat is off to you bro.[cool]
[signature]
Nice job Brian,

Seems your efferts are affecting many greatful members here at BFT. In your efferts to improove the Idaho board to better your self you also are dooing the same to help other members and non members that visit us daily. I am clear over in Ohio and your efferts made it clear over here. It is an honner to have you as a member of the boards. Keep up the great work and don't be suprized if you get more comments from other members around the boards as they hear of your efferts.
Have a Great Day.
Dwight
[signature]
Great Job Brian, You've got the BFT in ya. [Smile]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Keep up the good work. As an old Idaho boy myself, I have a fondness for the "Gem" state. Liable to see me and TubeBabe wanderin' around up there a bit, now that we moved up at least as far as Utah again.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Nice Job and Thanks for refering people to the Jersey board
[signature]