Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockport report
[Smile]We fished Rockport yesterday, with great luck from 930 to 1230 then it came to a slow down. After that we only iced four fish till around four. Only one rainbow. The ice was about 4 inches thick, but it was really slick. I sugggest you buy some cleats to keep you from falling down. Most perch were caught on castmasters with perchmeat. I'm going to get me a radio so i can talk with other bft's. Does anybody know a cheap reliable brand and where to get them?
[signature]
[cool]Wally's world instantly comes to mind, but i'm sure a nice tackle shop like HFT probably has them and wood treat you right. Motorola's are terrific, but there's several great brands out there. Petty4life, polokid, CBR and I all had our radio's today and that made it fun knowing who was driving up on the other side of the lake 15 minutes before they actually got there. You'll be glad you bought them, and as you probably already know the "official" BFT/Utah channel is ch. 12-0.
[signature]
hey so 12 the official channle, whats the official cal out? or do we just say "calling all bfters anyone out there"
[signature]
yes 12.0 is the official channel. you can call out whatever you want. i found that if i call out "hey but head" I'll get polokid to answer back[Tongue]
[signature]
and if Rob calls out "Hey Ugly" you respond. BWHAHAH
[signature]
I dropped mine down my ice hole at Causey last week it's in 16' of water face up I could see it but I coundn't hook it. I think it $30.00 at wally world for 2 with a charger and rechargable batteries.
[signature]