Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Saturday afternoon
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]I hit Willard yesterday afternoon/evening. Fishing wasn't too hot. Seen plenty of guys working the east dike by the feed lot with not much success. Seen a couple of guys fly fishing with wooly buggers that said it went hot for a minute then died back down. We only caught one ... out just north of the light pole. Most everyone else I spoke to were also saying that it was slow. We were trying a blue & white rooster tail, silver & black frenzy, white grub, and a producer. Caught the only one on the producer. Birds appeared to be continuously on the lookout for boils but we never seen any. I think the best boil time right now is earlier in the mornings especially during the new moon.[/size][/font]
[signature]
Thx for the report Coot.

Where there any signs saying when the South Marina would be open??

And I'm jealous how much fishing time you get in[Tongue]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Teroy, I forgot to mention that Saturday we were able to get back in the South marina. The parking lot is now one big lot! and nicely paved. There are still areas around the parking lot that need pavement but it's starting to look pretty nice.[/size][/font]
[signature]