Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cisco Disco
[size 4]I was just wondering if anyone made it up to the Cisco Disco and if so how it went. I stayed in the shop today but my partner went over to help cook. He said that is was pretty good but he couldn't believe how many people was over there this year. I also heard that they had road blocks on both ends, both Utah and Idaho. What is your feelings about that? - I will get some more updates over the course of the weekend and then update our website. Thanks again for all that stopped by and supported us over the weekend. Best of luck to all and please let me know your thoughts and feelings about this years Cisco run.[/size][size 1]

[/size][url "http://www.fishingbearlake.com/"][size 4][#333366]www.fishingbearlake.com[/#333366][/url][/size][size 1]

[/size][size 4]Darin Pugmire[/size][size 1] [/size]
[signature]
Thank you so much for the great feed! I donated what I could to help offset your costs and wish I could have helped more. You guy's made it a fun day. The weather was great and the cisco fishing even better. The feed after was icing on the cake for me!
[signature]
Pugstones,

Welcome to BFT and thanks for the info.
[signature]