Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wed.@ Willard
[center][Image: winner.gif][/center]Went fishing with Tunaman and his wife from 4:30-7:00. Started out trolling around the island with rattlin rapalas in various colors and had no luck. Went out to the pole trolling to the south with 2 rattlin rapalas a shad rap and a producer. Trolled from the pole to the south west corner and half way back and still had no luck. Then we seen some surface activity about 100 yards from the dike in 12' of water. We trolled past it and I caught one on the black&silver shad rap. The surface activity was spread out over a 100' radius the strangest boil I have ever seen . They were picky about what they would hit. Tuna had the best luck catching 3 on a bargan brand top water lure with bright colors. He also had a lot of hits, sometimes three hits one after the other by the same fish. I caught only one more on a green jigg. I threw a blue top water producer,needle fish, rapals and jiggs in different colors. Tunaman threw spinnerbaits and rapalas but had the most action on his bright colored top water lure. It was alot of fun.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Thanks for the report. Sounds like it was worth getting out but when isn't it?[/size][/font][cool]
[signature]
[Smile]Frist things frist gotta give THANKS to MGB he's a great guy who took me out fishing to Willard on his boat many times this year asking nothing in return But its his his fault i'm now addicted to wiper fishing haha It was a blast fishing for them with a top water popper
[signature]
TunaMan,
Have you ever seen the withdraws from your addictian! I give you fair warning it is not something anyone wants to see or go through!!! The only way to stop withdraws is GO FISHING!!!![Smile]
[signature]