Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Buck Killed on Bangeter and I-80
[mad]Just got an email from a friend of mine showing this great buck that was killed on I-80 and Bangerter.
[signature]
Man that is a nice buck. A friend of mine sent me a picture of a 4 point that looked like that one. It was running through their bus yard very near that area. that was a couple of weeks ago.
[signature]
[cool]Wow. Nice rack! LOL. That's too bad that he got nailed while just trying to cross the road. I didn't know there were deer like that that far out in the valley. Everyone knows there's a lot of deer on the benches and at golf coarses sometimes, but out there by the airport-that surprises me.
[signature]
[Sad]Yeah its Sad that his gene pool was taken away from that herd. hopfully he was able to pass his genes along this last rut.
[signature]
Man thats Sad
[signature]
Sad to see and that is right by my house I had no clue there were any deer out this way surprise surprise there is a golf coarse close to there also I wonder were the herd is ? my boys love to see deer
[signature]
Thats a shame that such a great beast like thAt had to make a bad decision.
[signature]
[crazy]Well all we can hope for is he passed his genes on to the next generation.
[signature]