Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Report from a New Guy
Hey Everybody,

I must confess, I’ve been a Lurker. In the shallows, watching what’s been going on with the posts. But Then I ran into "Old Coot", and he’s talked me into joining this list and getting a user name.

My son and I were invited by "Old Coot" to go out with him last night to Willard. I think we tried everything in our boxes, but no hits, no bites, and no luck. But the weather was good, and the company was great.

I’m looking forward to the Breakfast on Saturday, and all the Door Prizes!! Haha… But it should be a riot to meet you guys, and put faces to the names. I’ve been reading the posts for quite a while. I’ve enjoyed all the stories about the local places, and learned a lot from the knowledge that you’ve gained from actually being out on the waters. It’s been great. And I would encourage all the other "Lurkers" out there to go ahead and sign up, and get to know these guys. And you might get invited out with "Old Coot" too.

Remember, a bad day fishing is better than a great day at work!! I’m looking forward to Saturday’s breakfast. See ya’all then..
[signature]
[size 4]Welcome aboard fish4food! Very glad to have you join the BFT fishing crew. Thanks for the report. We always enjoy fishing reports, even if they dont have any fish in them. Lets us know how to help. Have fun at the breakfast, meeting new guys is always a bit on the unsure side but we all had to meet each other for the first time sometime, and its a lot easier to spend an hour at the breakfast table with a guy than it is a bunch of hours in the boat. Thanks for signing up. Keep them reports coming. [/size]