Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockport at 7:30
I got to rockport at 7:30 this morning, the temp was -5 the coldest I have seen yet an wen I left at 9:30 it was 16 so it did worm up a little, the fishing was hot I had my 20 perch by 8:50 an talked to other fisher man an came home. I was just on another site that has a slide show on it an what an eye opener it is you mite want to see? it is (outdoorsgonewild.com) some reel beauties take a look.
[signature]
It was good running into you up there BR.. The day warmed up a little about 10:30 but the bite tappered off. It took a little moving around but we got our limits also..
[signature]
[cool]Hey bassrods, sounds like you had a good time up there today. Just FYI outdoorsgonewild.com is owned and operated by our very own CBR, and yes, he does a great job with it. In fact, Craig (CBR) and I met you out by the boat ramp about a month ago. We were the group that had the black dog that was chasing the tennis ball on the ice (polokid's dog). Good fishin' to ya. Can't wait to get into them smallies this Spring at Jordanelle.
[signature]