Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UPPER RED LAKE
anybody been there yet this year ?
[signature]
[Smile] I ve just talked to some thats been up there , and they said its been OK. Some days are better than others , but isnt that fishing !!
I'm moving , so my next trip will be LOTWs in March !! Later...
[signature]
Nope. No clue where that is.
[signature]
[Wink] DDR, home of the slab crappie
[signature]
[Wink] You have to excuse DDR , hes a transplant from southern California !! HEY , That explains alot !!!!

[signature]
[Wink] ya i know man what a trip he is we need to get up here more often...........
[signature]
At least I know where Lake Minnetonka is. [Tongue]

And I sort of know where Gull Lake is. Been there once. Wouldn't mind actually going there to actually fish.
[signature]
[blush] DDR , You fish ? HUH !!!!!! intresting !! LOL !!

[signature]
I fish all the time! Catching them buggers is a different story altogether.
[signature]
ok you guys are killing me here.. DDR set your plans on fishing the north land when fishing is at it's best this summer we will get you out on a northern minnesota lake some where and time.so start save that dough up..
[signature]
I fish URL about 2 weeks ago. Went out at West Wind, fished from 945AM till 8PM and caught 2 slabs one 13" the other was a touch over 15". We moved around all day and had a tough time. We did catch a lot of those URL rough fish thou. AKA Walleye.
[signature]
well i just got back tody agian from upper red lake and found no crappies just about 20-30 walleyes.... the warm weather we had took a toll on the lake presser ridges all over the place went out of hillmans and they had one ridge and it looked like it sunk one the one side ..looked like hudcs had a few too...
30'' of ice and a lot of roads so take your pick your roads..
[signature]