Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
you got the fishing bug? then check this out!!!
Ok so you got the bug to go fishing and you want to know what to pack with you on the trip (sunglasses rain coats hot coffee extra bait because the barometer is just right for the bite or a deck of playing cards because the barometer is high and you are going to go any way)

[size 3]Here it the fishing bugs mate!!! [/size]

Get the weather forecasts and alerts right next to your computer clock for home or your favorite fishing hole, all you need is a zip code and you will be in the loop.

This feature is free (on the down side you have to agree to receive a piece of junk email to be free) however for $19 dollars per year you can have all the features the bug has to offer with out any advertising or junk email.

I put it on my computer and it has worked out great, I have checked it against the local weather broadcast and the information is up to the minute. The information that it uses is right from the area the forecast is for. [center]Click on the bug below to get the fishing bug’s Mate[/center] [center][url "http://ww2.weatherbug.com/download30.asp?zcode=Z3559&bugstartup=1&Zipcode=20878&downloadid=112"][Image: img0016.gif][/url][/center]I get nothing from this, I found it a month ago and have tested it and found it to be a great resource so I am passing it along to the greatest anglers of the net here at Bigfishtackle.com
[signature]
I have used this for the last couple of years. Its a great little program. A good one to have no questions about it!
[signature]