Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
strawberry
[blush]hey, im new new to bft but my dad,road is not. we went to the ol' straw yesterday and had some luck. he caught a limit in about 2 hours and I caught 2.my sister came along but did not fish she just netted the fish. we used minnows and worms w/ mellows garlic and anise. I threw the cast net out at the marrina and yeilded a crawdad and a little more than a dozen shiners. nothin compared to the last time when i yielded 50+. write me back ya'll
[signature]
Welcome to the board. It sounds like I have turned your dad onto fishing with minnows. Keep working with him on teaching him how to use that casting net, so he can catch his own minnows.

Kent
[signature]
Charge him 5 bucks a minnow. That will get him casting that net like a pro[Wink][Tongue]
[signature]
Sheeesh Teroy ya want to send me to the poor house. Like I buy him everything else he needs and WANTS! LOL

Been working on that net casting thing ....... I must be too old to figure it out. When he off hunting I wont have anyone to throw that net so I'm going to have to figure it out. I aint giving up no fishing trips cause he aint there now <vbg>

Marty[angelic]
[signature]