Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is everybody fishing on the big weekend?
Fished Ririe on Tuesday night. 4:30-6:30
Caught one small cutthroat and one chub. Fished just off of the Island. Saw about two dozen other fishermen. Only two other fish caught.

I am trying to decide where I want to go on Monday. I may fish Ririe both Saturday and Monday, but it is getting crowded and pressured.

Where is everyone else fishing Saturday and Presidents day?

Windriver
[signature]
Hey windriver
I went fishing at ririe tonight from 4:30 to 6:30. There were about four other people fishing. I didn't get any thing and i saw one guy get one small kokanee and another guy got one trout. No one esle got anything. I think Ririe is only good in the moring. I am thinking about hitting Ririe early Saturday and maybe Monday depending on how sat goes. Let me know what you are thinking.
Fight4not
[signature]
I have to go to a funeral at 11:00 on Saturday, so I think I will try for the really early bite on Sat and then maybe fish hard all day on Monday.

For those who are interested I know that the fish and game will be at Ririe tomorrow teaching people how to fish for the Kokanee.

The fact of it is that the fish will probaly quit biting before they even get set up.

Fight4not I will probably see you there, but if not good luck and keep posting. What is up with all the people viewing our posts and not giving any input?

Windriver
[signature]
Windriver
Do you know what time the fish and game are going to teach how to fish for the kokanee? It might be interesting to listen in on that if nothing is biting

Fight4not
[signature]
Windriver & Fight4not,

As with all forums there seems to be a lot of readers and then you have a core group that does most of the posting. That is what I am experiencing on my new forum site also. Lets hope that more of us get into the sharing of information aspect. That way we all benefit from each other. We will always learn more from each other by sharing our first hand experiences than by spending all winter reading the latest books by authors who want to sell books.

By the way, I am going to be on Ririe in the morning also. The Fish & Game activity starts at 10:00 A.M. and lasts until 2:00 P.M. Might be a party! Anyway appreciate it if you all would consider posting (reading ha!) on my forums also.
[signature]
I wasn't able to get out Saturday but I'm going fishing all day on Presidents day. I hope that I'm sore Tuesday from the workout the sturgeon give me [Wink].
[signature]