Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Henrys Lake
Hey
The Fish are alive and well at Henry's Lake. I will key in a few pictures to make you drool.
I went up today to help the Fish & Game sort and spawn some fish today. It was a great day. It was a minus 12 when we arrived, clear and sunny.
The fish so far are coming in good numbers. The average size is 17.1 inches. The three year old fish are the ones coming in strong right now with a few 4's and a few 5's. The fishery manager Damon Keen stated he is very excited about what he sees as in numbers and size. They are health and in great condition. He does not see the stress that he has like what he did a couple of years previously. The lake is in good condition and the oxygen levels continue to be good.
Here are the fish pics.

[inline "TWO BIG FISHAAA.JPG"]
[inline FISHAAA.JPG]
[signature]
Thanks for the info. I plan on fishing Henry's a lot this year. From everything that I have heard this year should be much better then the last few years. Keep us updated.
Thanks
Windriver
[signature]
Hi Windriver

I look at Henry's really to break out of it's slump this year. Those three year old fish are going to putting on the feed. I think people will be catching alot of two,three and four year old fish. Mainly the three year old class. I will be back up before the summer season when we gill net. That should also give us an idea or two about what the lake will be producing this coming season. We will be doing a more indept newsletter during the season. This will not only include Henry's but the surrounding area. If I have time I will put a few things on here from time to time.
[signature]
Thanks again for the update
[signature]