Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ririe
Went up on Ririe on Monday. Did fantastic. I must have caught the fish at a week point. The Kokane came through and we limited out in about 45 min. Did not have one small one this time. Most were between 13 and 15 inches, which is good for Ririe. We then moved over between the Rock Island and the edge of the east side of the reservior and preceeded to nock the daylights out of the perch. We left with several perch in the 12 inch size like you can find on Magic. My grandson caught three nice cuts and two chubs. I turned back some more Kokane in that spot. We then walked up by the face of the damn and found some more large pods of perch. We fished from 7:30 a.m. to about 2 p.m. When we left they were still biting. I think it is a roll over in the barametric pressure again. We used white swedish pimple tipped with meal worms; or a small red swedish pimple with meal worm. They didn't seem to want to hit untll you pinched the meal in half then dropped it in the hole. The perch were in about 25 feet of water or right on the bottom in most cases. The trout were in 25 to 15 feet of water and the Kokane were running from 10 to 20 feet. It was a beautiful day for fishing.
[signature]
Thanks agian for the report
[signature]