Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Palasades
Last Friday (18th) We went up to PalaSades in the eveing. Did really good there were four of us and we fished until 2:30 a.m. Got on the ice at 7:30 p.m. You need to take a plank or even as we did a small extension ladder to get out on the ice. Since the Reservior has been down we have not done good during the day but have been successful at night. We were using a large swedishish pimple (hook removed) and attaching a 2 foot peice of leader on it and then running a second swedish pimple (white) with night crawler on it. We did well and two of the cuthroat surprised us at 22" and 24 1/2 inches. Most of them were around 17 to 18 inches. We did not catch any suckers or chubs. The fished seemed to be suspended at about 18 feet. We were lucky as PalaSades can make you humble very quickly. Going to make a run to Hebgan today (22 nd I let every body know how we did.) I feel a road trip to Wade Lake also cvoming on. Smile have fun!
[signature]
So that is where you were when I tried to get a hold of you. Sounds like you had fun.

Windriver
[signature]