Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baseball?
Hello All,

Never really have been a baseball fan and I don't plan on catching any of the World Series but am glad to hear that its 2 California teams (Anglels stadium is about 30 minutes away).

Just wanted to make a genral observation and comment about the world series (particularly this one being that I'm in California).
I LOVE THE WORLD SERIES!
Fishing spots are empty, no lines at the stores, no traffic on the freeways while the game is on, no losing money betting on the wrong team (wish I could say the same about boxing), and much more! So go Yankees! I mean Dodgers, I mean, Whoever!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Myself being from California, I have to agree with you Angler. I am an A's fan, but they didnt make it to the playoffs. What better teams than the Angels and Giants. Its better than the Braves and Yankee's[Wink]

Go Raiders[cool]
[signature]
I hope the Angels win.I was rooting for the Cardinals,since I'm from Missouri.

Now that they're out of the Playoffs,I hope The Angels wipe out the Giants![angelic]
[signature]
did you see last nite's game

a realy big fish hits a two run homer to clinch the game for the angels. [center]"king Salmon" [/center] [left]what a big fish tail..................[cool][cool][cool][/left]
[signature]
These are my two favorite teams. I grew up rooting for the Angels since 1974 when I went to my first game. But the last 15 years I have been rooting for the Giants. I guess it all started cause I hate the Dodgers.

Anyway this has really been a great series. The Angels have been playing really well all Post Season. They are setting all the team hitting records for a World Series. And the Giants just know how to hang around and find a way to win late in a game.

I say Giants in 7

Sean - bigfishtackle.com
[signature]
[size 1]FROM ALL THE SCREAMING AND YELLING ALL AROUND MY HOUSE, I GUESS ITS SAFE TO ASSUME THE ANGELS WON! CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL YOU ANGELS FANS!!![/size]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator