Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So ummmmmm, I was wondering
Would you say you are addicted when you have 90 plus hours logged in at the tables at Ultimatebet.com so far for the month of October??? [crazy]
[signature]
I know one person who woudn't say your addicted, IeLogic, our tournament sponsor and host of the ultimatebet.com site (LOL).

It is a ton of fun (and you can play for free), and they have some really great plans to work with us on an ongoing basis doing tournaments etc..

There is some talk about the next tournaments offering custom wrapped and branded UltimateBet.Com high end fishing rods. They would look sharp with the UB colors! Everyone who is registered, GET A FRIEND TO REGISTER, we want to fill all 200 seats with ANGLERS, it will make for some great table talk!!!!

Glad to hear your having fun Teroy, I'll have to catch up with you on the tables one of these nights, are you going by "Teroy" at UB as well? My handle on the tables is mhodgdon.
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
The wife thinks I'm crazy!!!! LOL One of these days when I get the guts I am going to try the real money tables!

Yes I go by Teroy also on UB.com. I did get a fellow co-worker involved in ultimatebet.com, He spends about as much time on there as I do LOL. He goes by Powderammo. I cant wait for the 30th. Prepare to surrender all your chippies [sly]

Hope to catch ya on there one of these nights[Smile]
[signature]
LOL Teroy,
You will be surrendering your chips to me right after the angler does.hehe!!!!![cool]
[signature]