Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Soprano's
What's up with season 4, so far it is pretty disappionting?
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
You know, I have heard alot of people talk about it but I never got into it.
[signature]
I hope the story lines start getting more interesting. The FBI telling Adrianna that her Uncle and Big Pussy aren't in the Witness Protection Program might get interesting.

How about Carmellas cousin who sold her and Tony the life insurance policy got a new suit from Patsy after Adrianna informed the Feds that he steals suits. I wonder if anything will play out of that.

Who know's?

All I know is they need more Gangster stuff and less family stuff.

Sean - bigfishtackle.com
[signature]
Here is my supposition on what is going to happen on the show. Christopher is going to mess it all up with his drug addiction. Causing Tony, Junior and several of the others to take a fall under the kingpin act for gangsters. The last and final show will show Tony reaching out from prison to have adreanna and Christoper silinced forever.

All and all I do agree this years shows are not nearly as good as the older ones.
Christopher is definately a mess. But Tony is riding the a fine line these days. Something is going to go down. Furio, Paulie, Johnny Sac, all want to see Tony go down. And a bunch of others all are questioning his leadership.

Should be a good last 3 episodes.
[signature]