Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So who's your picks for the superbowl?
I am going with the Raiders and the Eagles
[signature]
I'm stuck with going to the lions looser bowl.
[signature]
I like the Raiders to win it all too. But I'm a major Raiders fan. Luckily they're going through there funk right now, so they can finish strong.

In the NFC I think the Packers look really good right now. It looks like either them or the Eagles right now, but it will be interesting how the Rams play out the rest of the season.

I always want to talk Football, so I will check this thread out regularly.

Sean - bigfishtackle.com
[signature]
I am also a major Raiders Fan!![cool][cool] I agree, I would rather them get there mistakes out now then in the last few games of the playoffs. They need to chill out with the stupidity penalties. I realize the guys can get lost in the heat of battle, but they need to think with there heads and not there hearts a little more. Especially Roman. I do wish they would exercise there long ball capabilties a little more often though.

I was thinking of the Pack also, but after Farve went down I am kind of leaning more towards the Eagles.

The Rams may comeback to finish halfway decent. As long as Faulk stays healthy.

Maybe it will be Battle of the Bays, Oakland and San Fran in the Bowl[shocked][shocked]

Never know, been kind of a weird season so far
[signature]
[pirate] The Raiders Are going to have a tough season from here on out. They got screwed by having there bye week after the second week of the season.

Buchanon and Kirby are out for the season. So Tory James is going to play along side C. Woodson who is back this week. (Thank God) In our first two games when Woodson was playing our pass defense was the best in the NFL, afterward Tennessee, Buffalo, and St. Louis had huge passing games against us. Buchanin was supposed to get the starting nod, but got hurt.

Our Running backs are hurting as well. Wheatly, Jordan, and now Kirby are all hurt.

Luckily Regan Upshaw is supposed to come back mid season. I hope.

Luckily everyone is hurting in the league, so I don't see any reason why the Raiders couldn't win. They have the experience.

Sean
[signature]
its a three way toss up

cowboy cheere leaders - patreate cheere leaders - or the twins [angelic]
[signature]
Wont be the Colts sorry to say. We still are in need of a Middle linebacker that has some impact or at least able to stop the run. As far as the offense goes I do not think that we have nearly enough plays, other teams seem to have 4-5 variations of the same sets. Put the mb on James totally and double Harrison and you seem to have our offense pretty well shut down. No I do not think that that problem lies with Manning it comes from the Offensive co ordinnator.

Come on Green Bay.
[signature]
Go Green Bay against Miami. I have 13 points on GB for my MNF pool!

After that who cares.

Go Raiders against SF. Need a win!!!!!!
[signature]
[unsure]I'll put a $1000.00 that the Vikings wont make it ! LMAO Flagmanonice
[signature]
Man, the raiders are going down hill and fast! They better do something drastic or they arent even going to make the play-offs[Sad]
[signature]
[center][sly] they will have to fight the lions for last place [sly][/center]

yesterdays game was a sleeper in ford feild, the fans were literaly falling asleep in the stands and to make things worce there were no chearleaders to keep them awake.

dallas couldnt even get their chearleaders on the feild eather. if they had we would have had somthing to watch[pirate]
[signature]
That's funny!!

Raiders are back on track with those last 2 wins. I wish San Diego would of lost to San Fran.............. stupid kicker!
[signature]
A fellow co worker is a San Fran fan. He has said the same thing for the last days. He says "Fire him".[laugh]
[signature]
I think they did fire him. They have a practice squad kicker that they drafted, that they were waiting to use. I guess it is time to throw him to the wolves. Screw SF! I need them to win Monday Night, but other than that I don't really like them.

As for the Raiders falling to the ranks of the Detroit Lions, they haven't fallen that far. (Dave T. Clown's statement)

What about Pittsburgh and those statements Hines Ward made about Tommy Maddox not being a man when he got badly hurt. How pathetic a statement to make.

Ihope the Raiders can handle the Cards this time around. Should be no problem with David Boston out.

Talk to you soon

GO RAIDERS!!!
[signature]
I was going to say the Buckeneers but now I think I like the Titans. [center][Image: MESS3307CustomImage0671683.bmp][/center]
[signature]
go raiders. nice to see some black and silver here. i pick the raiders since im a fan and not objective and the eagles. raiders by 10 in superbowl.
[signature]
now this is hunting at it's best !
[signature]
How about them AFC best record RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, was that a sloppy game saturday or what!! Now that's FOOTBALL!!!!
[signature]
Lets see there the dolts got annialiated Sat and so did Green Bay. Did not watch Sundays games. Guess I will go with the Jets and Falcons for a while now. O I remember something about Sunday the Steelers lost to the Browns. Who would have thunk it.

Colts need the following. Better Offensive Co ordinator, Good Middle Linebacker,(personally I did not think much of the Rob Morris draft to start with), Big-fast interior defensive linemen. Dungy Ball stinks.

Yup I am bitter.
[signature]
I am rootin for my new wanna he home team the titans.
[signature]