Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stripers 2/25
[cool]Went fishing again after work on friday. Didn't get anything on swimbaits this trip but did manage these two 2+lbers on anchovies at hemenway. Also went out with the wife on sunday. She got two 2+lbers at hemenway and I got one at horsepower. Sorry, forgot the camera for those.
[signature]
[size 2] [font "comic sans ms"] Well at least those three didn't get away. I'm thinking of hitting Hemenway point this weekend, there or 8.0 Mile off of Northshore Road. Thanks for the report and the pictures.

Take care,
David
[signature]
[cool]Thanks Powermaker. Try Hemenway after the trout plant. I would cast the swimbait(the storm rainbow-6") til your arms ache. There is always a few nice ones that will give it a good smack. I'd like to go but I'm going to the Fred Hall tackle show at Long Beach, leaving friday after work for the weekend. Good luck.
[signature]
[size 2] [font "comic sans ms"] Doz2, your coming up as a "Guest". All this time and you haven't registered? Friday afternoon, where are you going to be? I haven't had a chance to watch the local news (weather). I checked the Weather Channel online and it doesn't look good for this weekend. My trip may be delayed, I'll have to play the weather by ear. But in the rain (less the lightening) might be good time to pull out the tube. Another play by ear.

Take care,
David
[signature]
[size 2] [font "comic sans ms"] BigE, thanks for the arm ache tip. I'm still working on figuring out the trout plant schedule. With my work schedule, available Fridays are at a premium.

Take care,
David
[signature]
[cool]No problem Powermaker. I have also tried fishing the planted areas on saturday and even sunday and have been able to get one.
[signature]