Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Saturday's Plans???
Enough is Enough!!! If my favorite pond (Bear Lake) is not going to freeze up then I guess I will get my trolling and jigging gear back out and try and launch my little tin can for some fishing.

If this proves to be too much of a challenge then I will spend the weekend making jigs.

What's your plans?
[signature]
I'll probably be to busy with other stuff this weekend and won't have time to go fishing. Good luck at bear lake.
[signature]
Thanks Brian,

Luck is of my least worries when fishing the Bear this time of year. I am more concerned about the hidden ice sheets that can tip a small vessel like mine. I plan to keep tight to shore and my 11 year old cannot join me during these conditions. I will be solo but a phone call away and my path is pre-determined with the wife in case of an emergency.

I hope to get into a few cutt's or whites. A mack or perch would be great as well!! But a fun day on the water with a big SKUNK as long as I am still kicking is the best to hope for. I also want to mark some spots on my GPS and learn to use my downrigger a little better.
[signature]
Freestyle Wrestling Tournaments for the next month.

Windriver
[signature]