Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walleye weekend
So whos hitting Lincoln or provo this weekend ?
[signature]
ILL BET HALF OF SALT LAKE.. INCLUDING ME !!! SUNDAY AND TUESDAY.
[signature]
I still am up in the air on the choice between Provo Harbor and Lincoln for the morning, but for sure in the afternoon, I'm hitting both AF and Lindon harbors.

I am 60% leaning toward Lincoln though. I have been hearing some good stuff coming out of Provo Harbor... choices and decisions!!![crazy]
[signature]
Same here. I hit provo three times so far notta.....
So im a little hesitant on that one. Sure would be nice as
it is closer.
[signature]
Here's the thing... Lincoln beach faces directly to the North and here's that four-lettered word "W" in the forecast for this saturday in the form of 10-20 mph, the question is, what time the winds will come up? KSL-5 news says saturday night, let's hope to keep it that way...
[signature]
How have A.F. and Lindon been? I've been to Provo harbor twice with nothing on my line, people around me have caught some (that gives me hope.)
[signature]
Caught 3 'eyes at AF harbor. I didn't really fish the Lindon at all because I wanted to take my boat out from lindon and see how it did on the way to A.F. I fished the dikes and was pleasantly surprised by the walleyes on a bass tube jig... I only stayed for about 45 minutes and then off to Lindon to give my family a boat ride out on the lake for the sake of family fun.
[signature]
Right on, sounds like a few people are having some luck. Saw alot of people at Provo boat harbor today don't know if they did any good though. Might just have to go and see what I can do in the next few days.
[signature]