Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lakes around preston
[Smile]hey i was wondering if anyone has fished johnson, lamont, glendale, oxford or twin lakes lately. if so how has the fishing been lately and is the ice still safe or is it getting bad or even gone. any information would be greatly appreciated.
thank you trfishin
[signature]
I haven't fished any of them lately. Hopefully someone else can help you out. I've heard reports both good and bad for most of the lakes that you have listed. The only exception is Oxford. I haven't heard of anyone catching any fish out of there for a few years now. I gave it a try once in 2002 and once in 2004. Both times I didn't see any signs of fish in there. If you or someone that you know has caught fish out of there in the last couple of years I would like to here about it. Johnson, Lamont and Glendale all have planter rainbows so you shouldn’t get skunked if the other species that you are after aren't coperating.

Good luck and be safe if you get out.
[signature]
[Smile]thanks BrianId for the information. i have'nt fished oxford for at least 3 or 4 years. a long time ago i caught a few bass out of there.
thanks again
trfishin
[signature]