Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lincoln Beach 3-6
Fished L.B. from sunup to sundown, water temp 48 most of the day. light wind until 5:00pm. I caught 2 walleye only had the 2 bites. we saw about 10 walleye caught the whole day. later chuck
[signature]
Thanks for the report Chuck, it sounds like the eyes are starting to get active with that water temp. Were there any big ones caught?
[signature]
Hey Chuck,

Were there alot of other people fishing Lincoln sunday? Only two plus 8 other walleyes caught? Perhaps you should try up north part of the lake since I caught three walleyes inside AF harbor under 1 hour.

They were all males around 18-20 inches and looks to be one to two year old males with a healthy looking mouth with toothy grins.

I was tempted to kiss it on the lips like a bass pro Jimmy Houston but I didn't want to end up on America's Funniest Video with its sharp tooth stuck on my lips...[shocked][Sad][pirate]
[signature]
CHUCK CAUGHT THE BIGGEST WE SAW ALL DAY. THE FISH DID NOT TURN ON UNTIL ABOUT 3.30 IT LASTED ABOUT AN HOUR. ONLY IN ONE SPOT ABOUT 40 YRDS SQUARE. NO WHERE ELSE DID WE SEE ACTIVE FISH. 6 OR 7 CAME OFF SAME HUMP. NO HOGS YET..
[signature]