Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturday fishing report
Fished Ririe from 7 am to 5 pm on saturday. Fishing was slow. I first started fishing for the kokanee just north of the island. For the past month that has been very productive. Saturday i fished it there from 7 to 9:30am. Not one bite. No one around was catching much. I saw two guys pull three out but that was it. They were more towards the south of the island.
From 9:30 on I went down to where the trout usually hit by the rocks but nothing there either. I finally moved after only catching one sucker and had two other bites. I went to the west side of the lake and there caught one perch (9 inches) and had two other bites. That was it. The whole day was really slow. I met Bill out there and he too said the fishing was slow. I don't know if it was just that one day or if the kokanee bite is starting to slow down now. I might have to give it one more try before I start looking for the bite on another body of water.

-Fight4not
[signature]
I ended up the day with three trout, three Kokanee and four perch. I got one trout at 7:30 a.m. and the rest after 11:30. It was very slow most of the day.
[signature]
I got out of the wrestling tournament at about 1:00 and ended up at the trout rocks on Ririe at about 5:00P.M. We must have just missed each other fight4not. Sorry I forgot to check my messages about the auger. I caught 3 trout and one sucker between 5 and dark. Very few other hits, but looking at the other reports I guess that I can not complain.

Rexburg nature pond last night 30+fish in three hours. The fish are very concentrated into the ususual hole but there is only about 4 ft of water left. The ice may last the rest of the week? 10" as of last night.

Good Luck ya'll
Windriver
[signature]
At least you all got to fish! I was fogged in at Bear Lake all weekend. The fishing trips for me are few and far betwwen and to get heavy fog on a weekend that I am able to go is a bummer.
[signature]