Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am the Best Walleye fisherman in Utah....
and then I woke up. Just putting a flare under Chucks Arse...

hello... its been a while. Finally remembered my name and password.
[signature]
Hey whats going on with this. I left myself logged on and my friend got me, ha ha ha.
[signature]
Hey Chuck, just think of what I would of done to you if you were past out drunk...
[signature]
I would say Chuck is the best Utah walleye fisherman in fact he's probably in the top 20 in the western states[sly] plus I think Supermonster is just dreaming of being as good as the Chuckster[Wink]
[signature]
I KNOW HE HAS FORGOTTON MOORE ABOUT EYES THAN MOST WILL EVER KNOW. HE HAS TAUGHT ME A TON, WHEN HE RETIRES AND STARTS TO COMPETE WITH THE OTHER WALLEYE EXTREIMEST OUT COMPETEING NOW HE WILL PROVE WHO IS #1. I WONDER WHO HE WILL PICK FOR HIS PARTNER????
[signature]
I beleive it! He's the best around... he's got real passion for walleyes that he's out there everyday. Just look for his baby blue boat, and you can be certain he's got a walleye or two in his livewell. Damn... this is what happens to a man with so much time on his line...[Tongue]

And I kid you not...[:/] man I'm serious about my statement about Chuck! If anything else, I would want Chuck besides Tubedude in the BFT presentation at the Expo!
[signature]
PAUL CHUCKS BOAT IS AN ALUMINUM JOHN BOAT WITH BIG BASS AND WALLEYE STICKERS ON THE SIDES. I THINK YOUR TALKING ABOUT WALLEYE BOBS BOAT 18FT FIBERGLASS THAT IS LIGHT BLUE. CHUCK HAS SPENT A BIT OF TIME IN BOBS BOAT THEY GET TOGETHER QUITE A BIT WHEN THE FISHING GETS HOT AT DC. AND ON YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT HIM AT THE BOOTH I KNOW HE WOULD LOVE THAT OPOTUNITTY BUT HE WORKS GRAVEYARD WEEKENDS. HE WOULD BE GREAT AT IT.
[signature]
I am a beginner when it comes to walleye, but an avid overall fisherman. My Dad works for Pacificorp at the Oneida Narrows. We have had some success up there, but would like someone who specializes in Walleye to show us a couple of tactics. The biggest walleye so far that we have caught was 11 lbs(2 of them), but have had a lot that have gone in the 5-8 pound range. I know that there are bigger ones in there. I would be more than happy to show anyone around the reservoir and do what I can if they are willing to share some tactics with me. The ice is coming off soon and they will start to spawn. Oneida is only about 2 and a half hours from Salt Lake. PM me if you are interested.

BMURR
[signature]
Is that in Wyoming?
[signature]
Curt , it is in Idaho , I believe .
[signature]
It is in Idaho, by Preston.

BMURR
[signature]
I knew it sounded familar, just wasn't sure on the state. Have you ever fished Salmon Falls for walleye, I hear there's some big eyes in that lake? WH2
[signature]
Hey, I have said it many times---Chuck knows as much, or more, about fishing for walleye in Utah waters than anyone I know. I have a close acquaintance with a professional walleye fisherman who teaches walleye seminars in Utah every year. I have learned a lot from him, and am extremely grateful for his willingness to share his knowledge. But, Chuck has had so much walleye fishing experience in Utah, and is so willing to share what he knows with others that he just stands out as "the greatest." Everytime I have fished with him I learn something new, and my walleye catching improves. Furthermore, he is so genuine! He is not only a great fisherman, but a great guy!

Lloyd
[signature]
Lloyd, your making my head get pretty big ya know, I do chase walleye most of time, about 15 years now pretty hard core, me and croseneye, (ken) have had some great days and some (lots) of shunked days at deer creek. it's all fun and if you don't catch, well, try something differant, and if nothing, you can still say you had a good time in the outdoors. later chuck
[signature]
LOTS OF SKUNKED DAYS... IS RIGHT!!! DC IS VERY PROTECTIVE OF HER SECRETS EXCEPT FOR TWO MONTHS JUNE AND JULY. ANYONE CANT CATCH EYES AT DC THEN, IF THERE ARENT ANY COLD FRONTS. BUT THE OTHER TEN MONTHS ARE SUPER CHALLANGING. IF ANY NOVICE EYE CHASERS ARE LOOKING TO DC THIS YR JUNE AND JULY IS YOUR TIME TO BE THERE. THE REST OF THE YR IS WHEN YOU GET TO WORK THE THE EYES. HEY CHUCK AN ICE PACK COULD HELP WITH THAT SWELLING. LOL HA HA. KEN
[signature]
Have any of you had any luck for eyes through the ice. When, where, how, etc. I have tried about a half a dozen times and only caught 2 or 3 total. Are they typically harder to catch during the winter? Thanks,

BMURR
[signature]