Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ice fishing Pictures
I thought I would post a couple ice fishing pictures as the ice fishing season comes to an end.
These are a couple of picuters of my brother and I ice fishing a SE Idaho Reservoir this last January. The fish in the pictures are just the average planters but when the action is fast they can be a lot of fun. If any of you want to know the location respond to this post and I will send you a PM with the location. If you don't have a username you will have to register one or there is no way I can send you a personal message.
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=8807;]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=8806;]
[signature]
I will up ya one my friend.

If you can guess the location and are a newly registered member then I will send ya out a BFT sticker to display proudly on your tackle box or vehicle of choice.

I do not know the location but I would bet that Brian would share with me the answer in a pm if I asked nicely.

I would recommend getting some type of BFT logo for future challenges and prizes that may be in the works. HINT HINT
[signature]
I've had about a half a dozen members guess so far and no one has got it yet. I'll give you a hint, members have already guessed Daniels, Devil Creek and Montpelier Reservoir.
[signature]