Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ice
I was just wondering if anyone had been to ririe lately. I was thinking that if the ice was still good I would go there saturday for one last trip out on the ice. If the ice is still good does anyone know how the fishing is now? I didn't go last saturday, I decided to try out the river instead. Did pretty good.

-Fight4not
[signature]
Which river? I heard from a kid today at school that his brother had gone, taken a few steps and his foot fell through. Now I would not rely on this it is just what I heard and i thought I would let you know. Tight lines!
[signature]
I was up past there yesterday and today. I don't think I would be brave enought to try it. There is open water along the shore everywhere you look and also over by the pump house. I never went down to the boat dock, but I didn't look very good from what I seen. If you go out there, BE CAREFUL, And don't get in over your head.[Wink] Let us know if you go out ther and how it was.
[signature]
I checked the Nature Pond last night. It was not safe. I will be at a wrestling tournament again this week so no fishing for me[mad] Let me know if you check the ice. Be careful.

Windriver
I would probably hit the rivers before runoff.
[signature]
Hey guys thanks for the input. I think that sounds like I will be hitting the river saturday. I would rather take my chances wading in a river than falling through some thin ice. I will probably hit the north fork or the south fork. I haven't quite decided yet. If any one has any suggestions let me know. Maybe I'll see you all out there sometime. As for windriver, well good luck with those wrestling tournys. I'd rather be fishing[Wink].

-Fight4not
[signature]