Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
willard wed.
guss ill post this been waiting for my pal woodpille to do it, but guess he dosent want to be embarresed. fished 4 hrs drug everything but my wifes favorite toys and nothing graphed alot of fish over south of light pole. went through so many told wood we ought to snag one here soon as i said that fish on; fought the brute for 10 sec and he was gone thinking of going to powell during school break but havent decided for sure. never been there but just got off anglers corner on waynes world and they are slaying them.
[signature]
Thanks for the report, were you able to check the water temp? I figured the lower temps this week would put a lock jaw on the wipers but the walleye should have been biting. Did you try casting any jigs in toward the West dike? We will be looking for your post if you make it to Powell, good luck. WH2
[signature]
hey wiper hunter water was only 45 degrees compared to 49 when you guys caught all those fish. didnt cast any jigs but thats all we didnt do. if you want to see a updated report on powell go to utah fish board to waynes world then go to anglers corner. they are kicking but down there my drift sock came in the mail from cabbelas its a 65 inch one that ought to slow me down. i was giving a little thought to going to strawberry tommorow but just cant decide anyone else going
[signature]