Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WILLARD BAY
[#ff0000]HEY GUYS::[/#ff0000]
[#ff0000][/#ff0000]
[#ff0000]ANYONE HEADING TO WILLARD ON SUNDAY?? IF SO I WOULD LIKE TO MEET SOME OF THE GUY'S!!! I WILL BE IN A 17' FISHER WITH A PAIR OF BLACK MERC'S ON THE REAR!! PROBABLY WILL LAUNCH AT THE NORTH MARINA AND WORK THE WEST SIDE..[Wink] IF ANYONE HAS ANY ADVICE THAT WOULD BE NICE ALSO.. WE WILL BE TROLLING FOR WIPERS AND JIGGING FOR ''EYE'S".. SAY HI IF YOU ARE AROUND!![/#ff0000]
[signature]
Welcome to the site HFH, I won't be at Willard on Sunday but I might be able to give you some advice on what to try. For walleye try casting jigs into the rocks, either curly tail or with a worm on it. Try different jig colors until you find one that works, white or chartreuse would be good colors to try first. For wipers try trolling at 2mph using Rapalas or the Producer lures, side planners can help if you have them. I would vary the speed until you find out what works, zig-zaging can help also. Good luck, and let us know how you do. WH2
[signature]
[#ff0000][Wink][Wink][/#ff0000][#ff0000][/#ff0000]
[#ff0000]THANKS FOR THE INFO.. I HAVE TROLLED FOR THE WIPERS WHEN THE WATER WAS A LITTLE WARMER AND HAVE HAD GREAT SUCCESS.. THE WALLEYE NOT SO GOOD... THANKS AGAIN FOR THE INFO..[/#ff0000]
[#ff0000][/#ff0000]
[#ff0000][/#ff0000]
[signature]