Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
spring break late cummer
[sly]just made my reseervatins for the anglers spring break at powell going to arrive on the evening of the 7 go home on sunday. look forward to meeting some of you. will be bringing two nephews they have fished powell before and i havent.we are camping in ticcabo at the motel. what channel on marine band do you gouys frequent. i know its 12 on cb. who all has confirmed ? tried to get long range forcast but couldnt get it that far my computure nerd is in san antonio.
[signature]
Hey good question! I just replaced my marine band today, so knowing the right channel would be great.
[signature]
Glad to have you joining us! If you have a radio have it fixed to channel 12-0. I will PM you a couple numbers where you can reach us while you are there so we can meet up.

Cheers!
[signature]
FYI weather is looking great for your entire stay! Scattered showers are forecasted for Monday but clear the rest of the time!

Confirmed: BLM, Mikecromaine, CBR, Road, Bassrods, BigBuck3333. Possibly a few more. We will see. Have had people say they are going but when I have made calls to them they havent answered.

We head out this Sunday and return on Saturday.
[signature]
just talked to my nephew and he asked if i was up for fishing at nite. said yes long as im not wandering around lake at nite he said ya fish in the marina with under water lites he has them. anyone else ever tried this. he also said downriggers are the way to go now ihave two of those but i dont know im a rooky on this trip.
[signature]
We are equipped with the lights and infact evening/night will be our target times to catch stripers. They feed at night. Smile
[signature]
what do you do put a anchovie on and huck it out? i cant wait for this trip i love catching wipers id like to put some fillets in the frezzer. ireally like to bass fish to when were at the gorge i spend more time bass fishing than anything although im not very good at it some of those bass guys can catch them out of a toilet. my wife just likes to troll for kokes. although she grabs her rod wades out at camp and bass fishes.
[signature]
Hey CBR because of work obligations I have a shortened stay, but I get an early jump. I'll be headin down fri with FB2 and stayin through tues (maybe if its really fun and the fish are behavin stay an extra day, then deal with the boss when I get back) That boss would be the one who signs the checks and the one who spends them. And whos says we are not free!
[signature]
Cool! We should meet up sometime before you leave.
[signature]