Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BFT Poker Tournament Results?
Hello All,

I was the 4th to go on the first table I sat at. Coudn't get a hand to save my life. Only two hands I won were bluffs! [shocked]

Nice Playing with ya Road! Tought ya had'em on the ropes, tough last hand!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
I am Sad to report about 5 minutes after you left, all the tables froze up. They are restarting the tourny supposidly in about a half an hour. Get back in if you see this in time.
[signature]
Sounds good I'll see if I can. By the way, I saw SSOR in second place (YOU STUD!)
[signature]

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Yeah, he's such a show off!!!![Tongue][laugh]
[signature]
I couldn't get on at all, are they starting it over for everyone? Are they playing again yet?

Are you still in?
[signature]

TheAngler BFT Moderator
It keeps freezing for me when you click on tourny info. They took all the tables down. I hope they don't wait too long to restart it. I would rather postpone it for another day.
[signature]
Are they restarting the whole tourny or where they left off?
[signature]

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Unfortunatly I think they are restarting the tourney from scratch[mad]
[signature]
Hello All,

Sorry for the trouble! I will be in contact with UltimateBet first thing in the morning. I will try to find out thier intentions but if tommorow dosen't work for anyone (its halloween), please let me know asap. I will work with UB to resolve this as satisfactorily as possible! Very sorry for the trouble!!!
[signature]

TheAngler BFT Moderator
if there is a conflict between playing poker or giving candy to the kids on halloween the kids win. they come first at my house
[signature]
Mike,
I don't know who was holding the first position but, powderammo was holding the 2nd and I was holding a strong 3rd. I was having a great time and fully enjoyed the game and chat. It might have gotten cut short from a technical problem but all in all I had a great time. The only problem with a new game I see is I will have to change my stratigie for the new game. I Would like the game to restart where it got stoped but I do not beleave it will be possable. I do want to see the registation limmited to the previus registered users.I think that UB was wrong when they increased the seat count from 200 to 300 when they opened the registration! I have no problem with the players that got the boot early in the game to replay in the new tourny. I do have a strong objection to new players and to reregistering the users that did not make the first tourney even though they had registered. To be fair to all it is best to only have the registered users that made the table call play in the replacement tourny.
In the time I have used the UB site it has gone through many changes and almost all have ben great improuvements. This problem with the tourny is a miner mishap as with all sites on the net, IT HAPPENS!!!
It, in no way, will affect my feelings about UB or The Great BFT Site! They both are great and are used by me every day!
The friendship and Knolage I have recieved from both sites will continue to grow every day.
I now have said my comments and am ready for the Poker game to begin!!![Wink]AGAIN!!!!
[signature]