Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Sat 4/9
I have been trying to get to Willard for a couple of weeks now, and have been too busy, so I decided to go Saturday, rain or shine. I drove that awful road around the west side and started fishing just as it was getting light enough to see. It was raining a little and the wind was blowing like crazy, and it was cold. I fished half way between the light pole and the north dike. The rain ended shortly after arriving but it was very windy and cold all morning. At 8:00 I caught my first eye, an 18 inch male. At 9:00 I caught another male about 13-14 inches and that was it for the day. I fished until 10:45 without another hit. I was the only one out there. I passed a couple of people driving in as I was leaving. They sure tasted good. I took a picture on the digital, but ever since I tried to drown it a few weeks ago, it won't let me download anything onto the computer. I have to remove the memory stick and have the pictures developed or placed on a disk.
[signature]
Thanks PDS ,,,I was wondering if anybody was getting a few walleye anymore,,,
[signature]
[size 1]"I passed a couple of people driving in as I was leaving. They sure tasted good."[/size]
[size 1][/size]
[size 1]Do people taste like chicken? (LOL)[/size]
[signature]
[Wink]LMAO[Wink]
[signature]
I think you are more accurate, not about my reply, but the original post.
[signature]
[Wink] Mmmm, mmmm, good! [Wink]
[signature]
how long do you have to cook the people, or do ya eat em raw?[Wink]
[signature]
[sly] The cooking was the easy part. My fillet hand was getting pretty tired...
[signature]
they taste like a cross between a spotted owl and bald eagle
[signature]
Only you get in less trouble killing people than you would if you killed a spotted owl or a bald eagle.
[signature]