Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard eyes
Went out to Willard bay today and got into the walleys. Me and my wife landed 5 fish- two wipers and three walleys ( all the eyes were mine) I like to kid her about this and she asured me I am not that funny. I have a cool picture of one walley and I was hoping to post it on the board CBR had to help me last time and I hate to ask but if he or any one else could help me out I would appreciated it alot.
Thanks Don
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=9174;]
[signature]
We were out there today also and got 4 eyes and three wipers. When we came in they were slaying the crappie in the North marina but we didn't spot and try for them. Send me the picture and I'll try and resize it for you. If you can't send it to me in a PM try my E mail address <wiperhunter2@bigfishtackle.com>
[signature]
Thanks TubeDude and Whiperhunter for the help with the pic it isn't the big one of the day but he was the meanest one. He knows how to use those spines as my hand found out about three secounds after the pic was taken.
Thanks again
Don
[signature]
[red][size 3] KokaneeReaper, way to go on the Walleyes. What were you using? trolling or jigging?[/size][/red]
[#ff0000][size 3]Details man we need details. Glad you had a good day.[/size][/#ff0000]
[#ff0000][size 3] [/size][/#ff0000]
[#ff0000][size 3] AFdan52[/size][/#ff0000]
[#ff0000][size 3] [/size][/#ff0000]
[signature]
OK OK sorry about the details here they are we were trolling rapalas at about 2.4 to 2.7 mph and thats what was working for us on the east dike and the feed lot I think we would have hooked up on a few more if we would have stoped and jiged a little or slowed it down and tried some harnesses they were feeding very hevy on the first four passes and then they shut down, Just like walleye's get your hopes up and then shut down with not so much as a nibble. Plus we had alot of atention come are way from the other trollers in the area because of the fish we were boating they started following us and i think the extra boats helped kill the bite.
Don
[signature]
[font "News Gothic MT"][red][size 3] Thanks for the great report. Finishing up my boat so I can get into the the hunt myself.[/size][/red][/font]
[font "News Gothic MT"][#ff0000][size 3][/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "News Gothic MT"][#ff0000][size 3] AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
Nice pic ![Wink] Look in the manual of your camera because some cameras have the ability to shoot smaller size pics.
[signature]