Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
49ers vs Raiders
When I was in the coaching ranks I learned a simple lesson. When something works exploit it until it fails. What an exercise in futility that game yesterday proved. In over-time the Raiders kicked butt for two downs by sending everything but the kitchen sink at Garcia and it worked. Then for some reason on 3rd down they dropped into a zone and allowed the niners to complete passes for first downs. (I like to watch the games without sound. it gives me a chance to make my own decisions without the commentators' influence). That was more than futility. it was stupidity. George
[signature]
That was a very frustrating game to watch.

I'm glad they were able to kick the Denver Broncos butts.

Hopefully this is where they start playing good again

Sean
[signature]
I was pretty amazed they made such a comeback after a four game losing streak. What better team to beat than the Bronco's @ home to boost your confidence!!! I hope they can keep it up. They have the toughest division in the NFL!
[signature]
Yeah, it was amazing. I had kind of already psyched myself up for a loss. It seems to me like the NFL wanted the Raiders to get beat on MNF's 500th game. They put itin Denver where Oakland hadn't won since 1994. And they gave the Broncos the bye week before the game.

It looks like if there was something going on, it came back to bite them in the a__! I saw 4 broncos come off the field with pretty bad injuries. I bet they wish they had their bye week now.

Now it's time for New England. Only one word for this one......

REVENGE!!!!
[signature]
[Wink] REVENGE It was!! Oakland 27 New England 20
[signature]
hehe. I was a little scared when the Pat's ran back that kick in the last minute and thirty. I thought to myself here we go again. What is up with the off the wall plays that Oakland has. Interception off the shoe??? Come on lol
[signature]
Yeah off the shoe!!? All Raider Fans know that hit the ground. LOL There were some shaky calls in that game. I saw there blockers hold at least 3 times. Tom Brady sure is good at disguising his fumbles into incomplete short passes. I'm just glad we won. It looked like it was going to be a tough game at the start, but the Raiders seem to start a little slow then get into a nice groove.

How about the first drive of the 2nd half. They had the ball for almost 10 minutes.

How about Janikowski's opening kick off. My mom could kick the ball better than that. He is such a disapointment on so many levels.

Hope we have better luck against the Cards this time.

Sean
[signature]