Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone wiper hunting willard Saturday?
Never caught one of these wiley wipers, maybe because I've never ever fished at Willard, ya think?

Is anyone going to be going after them this Saturday? Forgive me, but I'm hoping I can tag along with someone. I got all excited thinking I was going with fishcrazy, but it turns out he's realy going Friday, not Saturday. We could take my boat, but I have no trolling motor, so unless someone wants to troll at 10 mph with my 135HP . . .
[signature]
well me and cbr are going saturday around noonish but i am leaveing the boat at home in hope to nail a wiper from the toon. I have nailed them from my boat, time to nail one from the toon. Sorry I wish I could help. maybe next time I will boat it
[signature]
I will be there sat with my kids.We will be fishing from shore on the south side dike.Probably see ya out there .Good luck![sly]
[signature]
If you want to troll badly enough, you can always drag one or two five gallon buckets with about a 5 inch hole cut in the bottom of the buckets.
[signature]
I had planned on going out, but this cold is getting the best of me. My personal nurse (wife-Kori) finally got it through my brain yesterday that I needed to go see a doc. Turns out my cold is pneumonia. Doing my best to get better and get back to wiperin'. Jake
[signature]
Man that's no fun at all! Here's hoping you kick it sooner than later.
[signature]