Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It’s that Holiday time of year!
[center][size 3][font "Times New Roman"]It’s that Holiday time of year![/font][/size][/center]

[size 3][font "Times New Roman"] [/font][/size]

Are you stumped on what to get your fishing enthusiasts?

Ø You want to get them some thing that will last through the year and wont be returned the next day? How about getting them a new state or metro park sticker for the car. (One size fits all)

Ø The kids now that they are going to get new socks and underwear for the holiday season (THIS IS A GIVEN) how about doing it with a twist?

o In the socks put in a new fishing lure (make sure it is safe inside in a blister pack)

o In the new under shorts how about a pack of new rubber fishing worms

o In the new BFT shirts how about a new reel

Keep um guessing, this will change kids attitude of undergarments for the holidays from [center]Gee thanks mom and dad[/center] [center]To [/center] [center]Gee!!!… Thanks!!!… MOM AND DAD!!![/center]

The art of giving is only limited to your imagination and the kids will remember it for a life time and get a chuckle or two to boot about worms in my new undies
[signature]
Any one has any creative ideas for sneaking in the new years fishing gear?Post them here and help your fellow anglers to make this holiday season a memorable one.
[signature]
We do not want to forget about that every year event of The hanging Stocking! In my home it normaly contains verry short lived items like candy and fruts. It is always the last to be evaluated by the loved ones. Sounds like a great place for fishing items and it will be a year to remember! Just remember to put the normal candy and frut hanging out the top as it has for eturnity and no one will be the wizer!
I'm not sure if I want to be Anglerp when she does this for The lil [angelic] angler of hers. That [angelic] lil miss Kinsie will be after her to go fishing on Xmas day and every day from then on!
On another note. I alredy know that that lil[angelic] already has more pics to post in the Species Contest! Looks like she just might walk away from all them seasond anglers out there in this contest. I think they will be posted later this week!
[signature]