Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
willard invite
lets go fishing today at willard..i go every night and limit out most of the time i go..but today im planning on keeping some fishes..leaving here at 430pm
[signature]
Howdy, XxWaLLeyexX,

Where are you leaving from and would you be going past the I-80 exit on I-15 in South Salt Lake ? I wouldn't mind hooking up with you for some walleyes etc. at Willard. Send me a PM if you still have room.

P.S. I do have a boat, but I would have to know to bring it as soon as possible because I have a few things I need to do to it first - but it is do-able. Let me know !
[signature]
What marina do you launch out of and what time do you get there? I was thinking of going but I none of my buddys can go. If I can get back on this sight before I leave work I wouldn't mind meeting up with somebody this evening.
[signature]
im not launching anywhere..no boat..im gonna be fishing on the shoreline..at this time u dont need a boat for wipers...best time is around from 630pmtil9pm...later than that is great also if u wanna get eaten up by bugs..im going to the sw dike corner..will be driving a red toyota pickup 2wd
[signature]
I'll try to get the radio working. I'll be on chanell 12. If you want a boat ride I think I will take mine. Call me up and share the magic tip.
[signature]