Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
strawberry ladders 4-26
Fished the open water at the ladders today in my tube for about 2 hours. had 4 bites landed 2 fish. one 18in. cut and one 27in. bow. a real nice fat rainbow about 9 lbs. took 2 pics and released it.
later cuck
[signature]
don't tell us you're going to leave us hangin!
[signature]
Can't wait to see the pics of the bow . Nice fish . Anyone ice fishing it out there ? I know I keep hanging on to the ice . LOL
[signature]
NICE! Can't wait to see the pics of the bow. Love seeing those football shaped bows.
[signature]
Nice bow! You need to get the pics posted. Glad to hear you released it we need more reports like that.
[signature]
[cool]Nice report, Chuck. Can't wait to see the pics of that badboy (or girl).
[signature]
Congratulations Chuck on a great fish. Like everyone else would enjoy seeing a picture. How much open water is there?
[signature]
I'll have the pic maybe later today or tomorrow, I don't have a digital cam yet some I still have to have them develope and scan them., you guys know the process.
there's about 2 1\2 football fields of water water at the ladders and another strech north thats open a little smaller. I caught that fish on a 1/32oz. olive green maribu jig just castiing and jigging very slow. later chuck
[signature]
I TOLD YA.. GLAD YOU CALLED NOW? NICE WORK. I NEW THAT LITLE JIG YOU BUILD WOULD WORK FOR YOU... CALL YOU LATER
[signature]
here's the rainbow pic, it's not that good because my wife is about 40 yards up on shore. but you can see about how big it was.
later chuck
[signature]
ooops I did it again. here it is.
[signature]
Chuck, it is no big deal, but when one forgets to attach a picture to a post, one can go back and edit the previous post, rather than making a new one. Again no big deal, but thought you might want to know.
[signature]
Am I looking at the Loch Ness Monster or a guy in a float tube? :-)

j/k/....looks like it was a nice fish.
[signature]
Here is a cut from your picture. Its a little easier to see the size of the bow. Great fish

[inline bigfish.jpg]
[signature]
Hey Thanks, you pulled that up pretty good, I didn't want to bring that fish in to shore because I wanted to release it unharmed so I just had my wife take a 40 yard pic zoomed up as far as it would go. it sure was a nice fish though, can't wait till next week, there should be more up water. thanks again, later chcuk
[signature]
Nice fish.. I hope to catch a few like that this year..
[signature]
Hey Chuck you caught my fish I didn't catch this year[Tongue] Thats one hell of a fish! I'm really jealous but I'll get mt chance this weekend I'll be up their all weekend[cool] I'm staying at the lodge at Daniels summit. Looks like another couple of weeks before bigger opening in water, then the real iceout fishin starts.
[signature]