Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woo Hoo got my Fish Cat 4
Well, I went over to Sportsmans in Provo at lunch time and got my graduation present -- a navy blue Fish Cat 4 just in today! I'm very pleased that I actually came off with a fantastic deal too!

I went in last week and they had them for $149, but they only had the demo one on the wall, and 1 on the floor in it's Sportsmans Warehouse carrying bag, but it looked a bit dirty like maybe it was a return or something. So I asked them when they would get more in, and they told me today (Wed.). So today i went back, and asked for one from the new shipment. They went to the back and brought me one out in a box fresh from the delivery truck.

To my surprise, the price sticker on the box said $139.99, so I actually got it for the same price as on Cabelas or Riverwire.com, without having to wait for it to ship or pay any shipping charges, and not only that, the Sportsmans ones come with a free heavy duty carrying bag to carry it around in.

I found another surprise when I got out to the car and opened it up to check it out -- it also came with a free two-way hand pump!!! So now I can take back the one I got at Wal-Mart and just use this one. It also looks a bit smaller than the one from Wal-Mart, so it will be easier to take along on the tube to refill if necessary on the water!

So I ended up with a Fish Cat 4, carrying bag, and a pump for $139!!! I am so excited to get out there again on my new ride!!! I've been somewhat out of commission fishing wise the last couple of years what with working full time, school full time and a new baby. Now I actually will have a little free time once in awhile to go fishing more than 4 or 5 times a year!!

Woo Hooooo! Sorry just hadda share that with all ya.
[signature]
GOOD FOR YOU DUDE!!!!!!!! with the latest reports from the bubble up area time to air it up and toss it in the water good luck on your maidan trip ( and furture trips ) hope you slay em
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Life is good and gettin' better. Right?[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Let me know if you need any help gettin your new ride tricked out.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Yes, it is Pat. Thanks for the offer. I'll let you know. I already made a double and a single rod holder for my donut tube, we'll see if I can get them set up ok on the FC. No sonar yet and won't have it for awhile, so I won't have to worry about that just yet.

I'm still trying to work it so I can go on May 7th to the flotilla at Lincoln Beach for the maiden voyage.
[signature]
Congratulations on your graduation! Now you are "eligible" to make at least $49,000 for a bachelor's degree somewhere! It's always better to have a bachelors instead of a old high school degree...

Maybe with that new found $$, you might splurge on a walleye/bass boat...[Wink]
[signature]
...And a truck to pull it!! Ha HA! yeah right I just bought a new house a month ago... my discretionary funds will be tied up for quite some time. Got my Fish Cat 4 though, which is a HUGE improvement over my old donut tube!
[signature]