bevy shad

Just a couple pics.
[inline 100_0488.JPG]
036 predator reaper 2.5 inch 14 inch smallmouth

[inline 100_0489.JPG]
rainbow trout bevy shad 15.5 inch smallmouth

Anyways gotta go.
[signature]
Way to go on the smallies . Nice to see some smallies with a little size out of there . I like that rainbow color but haven't pick up any in the bevy shad yet . Just pointers so far . Where do you find the G tails Locally ?
[signature]
Thanks for the report Predator! I guess I better get out there, and get in on some action!
[signature]
Randy, sportsmans in riverdale just started to carry them. But, I believe as of thursday the only color they had left was white.

About the fastest way to get them would be to have hooked order some up. They have gitzit stuff.

I just had to throw that plug in for HFT since he did me a huge favor the other day on some lucky craft stuff and the result was my new lucky quantum hat.

Or you could just stick with the reapers.
[signature]
I didnt know there were smallies in there. How good would it be shore fishing for them ?
[signature]
Those are a couple of nice smallies for Willard. I've only ever caught the little 6 inchers out there. Do you just work the dikes for them?
[signature]
I have only ever got them along the dikes. Well, except for the inlet channel.
In the spring the smallies can be found on dikes, int he inlet, and in the north marina.
In fact last spring I saw three stringers full of 2 lb smallmouth come out of the north marina. Taken by crappie fishermen.

I have heard tale of smallmouth being taken out in the open water by trollers, but I have never done it. I have taken big perch out there, wipers walleye, cats, and even carp, but my smallmouth fishing has been dike fishing.

Ocean, yes you can get them from the shore. No problem.

TKB, I know what you mean about the six inchers. I once got into a school of them where me and my dad just pounded the 6 - 8 inchers for hours. We figure we must have caught well over a hundred of the little buggers. But, right now the bigger fish are doin what they should be. Moving up into the prime pre-spawn locations.
[signature]
Hellsangler, scratch that. I went in today and we have an entire shipment that came in.
So, I got to work putting them out on the shelf.
$3.20 a bag.

colors
green craw
summer craw
brown craw
smoke sparkle
pearl
black
chartreuse
orange and green with chart tail
yellow and white with chart tail
junebug with chart tail

So, they are in.
Also if you bump into mike tell him pointer 65's came in, in some colors. Still back ordered on others.
[signature]
I could of use those fish at the open this weekend. Did ya catch'em out of the guide boat or that trollin' rig?

What is a "g tail"?

[signature]