Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catchin' Eyes & Kitties At Ut Lake
[black][size 1]This is my first post. I have been reading the board for a couple of months now and thought I might want to try the Willard Wiper Tournament so I finally got up the guts to register and now to post. Fished Ut Lake Saturday 4/30 & Sunday [black]5/1 with Fencekid971, Fishingoddess, my bro Peck & my cuz, Davis. The weather was not as bad as I thought it would be. Not too bad overall, fished all day. Little rain, dark & light clouds, little sunshine and wind but we were able to boat a total weekend catch of 21 walleye biggest 5lb 26" 2 Channels biggest 5.6lbs didn't measure it. A gazillion mudcats too many to count. Not too many people out there probably cause of the weather. Ya know how the [/black][/size][/black][black][size 1][black]Big W will force ya off the lake faster than a NY minute. Everything caught on minnows. Ran out of bait or we would have stayed longer! Here's some pics. Hopefully the shyness to post will disappear now. Would like to get to know some of you guys. [/black][/size][/black]
[signature]
Nice pic's Sounds like you guys knocked it dead Great job ! I hope you left some for me. I will be hitting utah lake wensday. Anyways Welcome to the board ,looking forward to meeting all of you at the wiper tournament.
[signature]
hi jann welcome to the site thanks for the report and NICE FISH !!! i noticed you were fishing from a boat so a question did you try bird island i was wondering if the cats are stacking up there yet ?
[signature]
Nice fish . Sounds like a productive outing . Thanks for sharing . And yes , I'm green with envy .
[signature]
NICE CATCH!

Looks like it was a great day on the water. Keep those great posts coming in.

Welcome to the site.
[signature]
Nice photos! I was out there on Friday and I anchored up and worked the water with 2-3 feet white caps. Scary but managable on my pontoon.

Great catch, welcome aboard.
[signature]
Thanks for the nicest of welcomes.
In reply to the Bird Island question, a week ago we were out there & thought about going over to BI and checking it out but then it turned on fire and wow the spot was too hot!!
So we stayed(obviously)
Every chance possible, I'll be there.
Lookin forward to WWT in June. Maybe we'll have to get a few bets going.
[signature]
[cool]Nice report, and thanks for sharing the photos too. Those are some sweet walleyes! Gotta get me some good bait before my trip this week. I'm starting to feel like I may just break my walleye skunk yet this trip!

Welcome aboard BFT/Utah!
[signature]
Welcome aboard Jann! Good job! Nice pics. Good to see the female persuasion out doing a good job of it. Well done!
[signature]
Suddenly I feel very inadequate[Wink].
Nice fishies.
[signature]
Angel, you know how to make a great first impression. That is a great first post, and those are some nice photos.

Welcome aboard.
[signature]
Eye and kitties at the bubble up? Sound like a big O fish story ta me. We all knows the aint no kitties or eye in Utah Lake[Wink]

Hey welcome aboard even tho your story seems a bit fishy, Ha!
[signature]
Hey Coldfooter, Ya know how the saying goes, "The only time a fisherman tells the truth is when he calls another fisherman a liar!!" (lol) Thanks for the welcome. Can't wait to post new pics.
AnglinAngel[angelic]
[signature]
Great thats all we need another woman outfishing the guys![Tongue] Hey angel welcome aboard. Great report and pics!Cant wait to hit lincoln wednesday evening.
[signature]
Thanks ocean,
BTW I saw Lisa's cat pic & newspaper article a couple weeks ago. Congrats to her. What was she using? crawler/shrimp, minnow, cut bait?
And its always great to see "the men" take their families and kids out. Kudos to you!
[signature]
She was using a chub minnow fished on the bottom.And we are a fishing family.Well at least 3 of us are my son(6) doesnt have the patience for it .He loves to go exploring .He only fishes when the fish is on the hook.[Tongue]
[signature]
Truer words never spoken, unless, a set of liar scale are in either hand, lol.
And what this I read about a bet?? Well I'd never bet but if you like to place a friendly wager I think some of us just might be game. Altho' I must admit I dont know jack about kittie fish catchin'.

I have a sneakin feelin' MMM could be up for this challenge too, right? [Wink]
[signature]
Hey coldfooter ,
Sure! I'm up for it. [Wink]
[signature]
Hey Ceasar! Its great to see the girls out, but they are making me look bad. THose are much bigger fishies than I've been catching.

Angel! My daughter would love to tangle with one of those little monsters, she's another angling babe!
[signature]
Hey, it's great to hear a female fisherwoman out there!!! The size of your fish gives me an extra incentive to try (alot) harder to catch fish. Nice job!! I haven't posted for awhile, either, but now I'm taking a break from school, I seem to have more time for (extras)???? Welcome to the board, and not that you need it, but good luck.[Smile]
[signature]