Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisiana Fishing Expeditions w/Capt. Ben Leto
LOUISIANA FISHING EXPEDITIONS: Hopedale Report

Great day of fishing today and gave my clients exactly what they wanted. Mark, Matt and Gregg broke all kinds of personal records fishing today on board the "Leto Weapon".

The "Leto Weapon" is the only custom made charter boat that is designed for the different styles of fishing Hopedale has to offer. It is equipped spray rails to keep you dry in the roughest conditions. It is also a heavy boat that can fish the shallow lagoons as well as our near shore platforms with ease and has more room then any bay boat on the market.

Our first stop was 10 minutes from the lodge where they put 20 real nice trout in the box. The smallest trout went 14 inches with the biggest being over 20 inches. Gregg and Matt had not fished much before so they wanted the big pull. I fixed them up with one of my rods with 12 pound test line and a live finger mullet for bait. It was no problem for Mark but it took a little while for Gregg and Matt to catch on but when they did it was all over for the big reds.

They were having two and 3 hook ups at a time. Ol' let em go Leto really found a big pod of good reds for this trio. They kept 8 redfish but they released many more. They went anywhere from 24 inches up to 35 inches.

The icing on the cake was when Matt hooked up with the biggest black drum I have ever seen taken. It had to be at least 50 pounds! It was also the biggest fish he had ever caught and he did it using 12 pound test.

Let em go Leto gave his clients just what they ordered again. It feels really good when I can make people happy as when these 3 left. They were all Smiles saying they can't wait for their return trip in the summer.

They ended their fishing day with my 160 quart ice chest filled to the top with trout, redfish, black drum and sheepshead.

(Toll Free) 1-877-271-2059
(Local) 985-893-0180

http://louisiana-fishing-expeditions.com
[signature]