Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard 5-03-05
Fished willard after work this evening for less than 2 hours. The wind started to pick up so we pulled off the water a little earlier than we first planed. Took SkippyTheLurker with me, he has been in Texas since the first of the year and has'nt had the chance to get yet. Ended up catching 1 walleye and a little wiper, it was a nice way to end the day. The surface temperature has warmed up to 58 degrees.
[signature]
Thanks for the report Mike and I'm glad to see you got into a couple. I need to get it in gear and get up that way soon.
[signature]
[cool]That's a nice 'eye, Mike. What did ya catch him on? Were you trolling for Wipers at the time?
[signature]
I was fishing with the same white/yellow crankbait that I have been picking them up with my last two trips. I was hoping for wipers but I knew there was alot of walleyes in the area.
[signature]
Nice eye !! So did you bring Skippy along to take the pictures . LOL Hows the Ogden River running by your house ? Can you cast to it yet from the front porch ? I here they are releasing more water out of Pineview lately .
[signature]
Ya I brought Skip along to take the pictures.

The ogden river is running realy high but it will not reach my house.I guess they decided to let out only about 20% more than its capacity. People that live right along the river bank are sand bagging.

Whent to Willard again this evening and caught 4 walleyes and another small wiper. We released all of the fish from yesterday and today.
[signature]
That yellow lure your using sure has been treating you good Mike. Would you mind sending me a PM with some details on the type of lure it is, thanks.
[signature]