Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
willard in dyer need of.
fished willard today with woodpile caught one walleye, i hate to offend any invimentalast waccos we might have cruising the board, but i want to call in a air strike of napolem, there is nothing like thesmell of napolem in the morning with burning bug flesh. they are horendus, ya think at nine bucks a launch the could mix in a little bug spray. now before you say cant you take a little bug ive lived on the shore of the great salt waste for thrithy years so i know my skeeters, if the wind isent blowing 30 knots you cant stand it. just my thoughts, long live dick nixon. now theres a guy who knew his napolem.
[signature]
[inline 2129_3.jpg][inline 2129_3.jpg] [inline 2129_3.jpg] [inline 2129_3.jpg] [inline 2129_3.jpg][inline 2129_3.jpg]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Let it warm up and watch out! Those suckers were bad last weekend. Glad they are mostly non biting midges and not skeeters.[/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3][inline 2129_3.jpg][inline 2129_3.jpg][inline 2129_3.jpg][inline 2129_3.jpg] [inline 2129_3.jpg] [inline 2129_3.jpg][/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
We were there last weekend, and thank goodness for bug spray!!!! My daughter wasn't that lucky, though. Before she got the spray, they got her good. She came home with about 7 or 8 bites. The worst is when you have to keep your mouth closed, so they don't become your lunch!
[signature]
Yes this will be a horendous year for the bugs with all the moisture. There are ways though. There are a few different kinds of bug suits on the market. Cabelas, Bass Pro and Campmor come to mind. Some suits are used with bug spray and some are not.
With the threat of West Nile in Ut and the wet spring with it's next month of stagnant pools going dry will see a dramatic increase in the little vermin.
[signature]
I purchased a bug net hat to keep the skeeters form ruining my trips up there. I suggest you get one.

I noticed how bad it was when I was up there couple weeks ago and I would stop and the swarms of bugs would come land on my pontoon so It looked like i have a green and black speckled pattern toon.

Wink
[signature]
[size 2][font "Comic Sans MS"][black]One of my fishing buddies purchased a full-body net just for Willard. He thinks he's pretty sexy in his new see-through lingerie![/black][/font][/size]
[signature]
We were there as well, and holy smokes!! We were laughing and fretting about it as we saw the clouds of bugs over the marshes north of the dike. From the freeway it looked as if the marshes were smoldering.

By the way, I'm thinking I got my limit yesterday. I couldn't find it in the proclamation on how many bugs you can get. If you find it in the regs, let me know. I know I got my limit of sun according to the wife's regulations. I'm fried reder than lobster after 10 minutes in the pot!
[signature]
BLM if they were skeeters you coulnt pack enough blood did you get skippy the lurkers and my money for tournoment from mgb? when is the tourney at flaming gorge? on length is it any fish or just wipers i forgot not like we catch any .
[signature]