Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New contact station at William O'Brien State Park
Minnesota- One of Minnesota's busiest state parks will celebrate the grand opening of a new contact station that offers an expanded visitor service area to customers of William O'Brien State Park, which is located two miles north of Marine on St. Croix on Minnesota Highway 95.

The grand opening celebration will be 2:30 p.m. on Friday, May 20. Activities will include a dedication ceremony and tour of the light and airy new facility. The building includes expanded counter space, a nature store, restrooms, benches and a waiting area outside the building.

Following the dedication, visitors will be treated to cake, ice cream and coffee. They will also have the opportunity to meet William O' Brien Friends Group members, state and local guests and park staff.
Guests may also to take a stroll along the beautiful St. Croix River, walk out to an active beaver lodge, bring a picnic supper and enjoy all that the park has to offer.

For more information, contact William O'Brien State Park at (651) 433-0500.
[signature]
Thanks for the news! I was going to post this myself but have, for the most part, been away from my computer... moving transition. The computer will probably be the last thing to go to the new place.
[signature]